Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Pens beat us again

Have to make this one short as I have to take my pregnant wife to an urgent care facility just to be safe.. Last night I had the privilege of putting in a guest spot in Carp's Blog http://rangers.lohudblogs.com/ so you can see more of my critique there.. I will say this in my normal format, we did not come out physical enough, did not stop Geno from getting on the puck and creating and when we do that its simply put a recipe for disaster. I don't think we were heavily outplayed like we were in the first 10 minutes of the Hawks game (mind you the rest of the game we smashed them), but we just didn't have the quality of finishers as the pens do and that's what separates us from them.. As mentioned in Carp's blog, they don't fear us, the pens that is the same way it appears the Flyers and bruins do, the pens don't which scares me a bit... Will get back later and put some more thoughts down, but wanted to Thank Carp for the opportunity and get things rolling from here.. Till later...

E signing out...

No comments:

Post a Comment