Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Robbed not by the goalie but the Ref

           So I want to welcome all the nearly zero viewers to my Blog. I have been trying to figure out how to get my feelings out for a while now and through the help of my cousin, I was able to figure out ho wot start this blog. This journey will take us through the end of the NHL season, giving my personal comments of the games I get to watch. This blog comes to you from Florida which shows how dedicated I am to making the best out of it. So this is it, lets get started and hopefully the zero viewers will turn into tens, then hundreds, then thousands, only time will tell..
            I will be brief on last nights game, I believe it was a horrible call with 3.5 seconds to go. I think you have to take into affect the player that the penalty was called on. Is gabby someone who crashes the next on frequent occasions? Is gabby the big hard around the net pounding type guy who is going to run into the goalie like that? Oh and then when you have a 225 lb man behind you all over your back riding you into the goalie, what are you supposed to do? How do you stop even after clearly making the effort to stop? I think i stand alone on this one as it appears that all the experts(if we can call them that) say that the right call was made, I believe otherwise.. I think we were robbed of at least a point and I completely disagree with the call.. Well with that stated, we are now on our way to the second game of the the 6 in 10 night schedule against a gauntlet of opponents. In my view we have to get the two points out of this one for sure.. Let Go Rangers...

No comments:

Post a Comment