Sunday, February 26, 2012

I will be very quick on this one as I am in the middle of watching the Carling Cup final and its at half right now. Again we were quite lucky to get the two points last night and all the credit goes to Cally for that insane move on Kaleta in OT off a great dish from Mac. Overall if you other fans all 15 of you who read my blog are like me and you want to win this year, you can see what we need. We still have so much trouble finishing shots and producing goals.. I think we have seen how good Step, Mac, Hags, AA, Dubi are going to be in there careers and I believe they are all capped. That does not mean they have peaked, it just means to me that there skill level is capped and they are not All stars in my book, but very good pieces who can be a part of this team for years. I know Gabby scored again last night, but his inconsistency is scary and I will let BR get away with it for now because its his first year on Broadway and we know how that can go. So I will say it again, I think we need to make the deal for Nash unless Slats thinks he has the inside push for Parise in the off season... Right now we have to many pieces in the minors not to trade some of them for a run at the cup. Where are they going to fit in on this team in the future, guys like Miller, bourque, Krieder, Thomas, Other Mac, Erixson, Etc... Just a thought for you guys.. What are your thoughts??? Good win, will take the two points, and lets Kick the Devils asses on Monday night..

E-No Out

No comments:

Post a Comment