Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Predictions for the rest of the season... oh yeah and my pregnant wife has bronchitis

I got back from the doctors office with my 13 week pregnant wife and she has bronchitis so I am down in my home office listening to her cough and I feel terrible. I am sure she will be better in a few days.

So back to a bit more about the game last night and what lies ahead for the rangers pre trade deadline.
We have the Isles on Friday night and the Sabres on Saturday night.. Which one do you play Hank in or both? I think we have to get wins in both games, get the offense back on track and really set a tone for the remaining 22 games after these two post deadline day..
3 vs NJD
2 vs Carolina
2 vs Boston
2 vs Pittsburgh
1 each vs caps, flyers, Montreal, Jets, Minn, Leafs, Sabres, Wings, Colorado, Hawks, Sens, Isles, and Bolts.
So assume we take the four points from the weekend games vs. NYI and Buff, that would put us at 85 points through 60 games. So here is my take and I would love to hear all your input on these predication's..

NJD- 3 points of a possible 6, 1 win and 1 reg loss with one OT shootout loss..
Carolina- Take 2 points- Split
Boston- Split and take 2 points.
Pittsburgh- Split and take 2 points
Loses to Montreal, Hawks, Sens in reg
Wins against Jets, Minn, Buff, Colorado and TBL equals 10 points
OT or SO losses to Philly and Wash equals 2 points
OT or SO wins against NYI, Tor and Wings equals 6 points.

This brings our season total to 112 points..  Do we finish the season 12-7-3 or better? Does 112 points get us the Presidents trophy? Do we need the PT to win it all? Can this team as its constituted right now win the whole thing? Only time will tell.. Would love to hear your comments and get to know my followers a bit better.. thanks everyone and can't wait to hear from you..

E-NO

No comments:

Post a Comment