Tuesday, February 14, 2012

         So here we sit on the eve on a big game against Boston Tonight. We sit atop the Eastern conference standings with 77 points through 54, one point behind the Red wings who have 78 points, but have played 3 more games then we have. Coming off what can only be described as a majorly successful long weekend with wins over the TBL, Philly, and Washington, we no have Boston and Chicago to go to finish off this 6 game gauntlet. I said to my friends before the start of the game last Tuesday against the NJD that if we took 8 out of a possible 12 points I would be very satisfied. Right now as we sit, we have taken 6 out of 8 with 4 more up for grabs tonight and Thursday... 
          Here is the question that has been posed all over the blog, Newspaper, pre-game, etc world.. Do you mess with the chemistry to get a big name player like a Nash, carter, perry, Ryan, etc???? I will answer the way I have for some time, if you get a stud and its not going to cause any major cap issues from here on out, then you get him as long as it doesn't cost a kings ransom.. I would give Dubi, AA, and a first or Erixson for Nash or Ryan.. I would soften that up for Carter or perry.. Unless you flash an absolute stud in front of me, no way I get rid of Kreider, period.... I think miller, Thomas, McCaralth, and some of the other youngsters are trade worthy, but Kreider is not in my book... What is every ones thoughts???? Let's go NYR, kick some Bruin ass tonight....

No comments:

Post a Comment